Thursday, September 20, 2012

Organizing and other stuff

I am back. I forgot a few times to do my blog and I have fallen way behind the challenges, so I am saving them for another time as I need to be doing other stuff at the moment. Still organizing the house bit by bit but in my own way.

Birthday card folder

Extra cards leftover after organizing
my birthday card folder

Sewing desk













We also celebrated Michael's 3rd birthday. He is now 3 so no more babies in this household. We held it at Kaotic Kids (an indoor playground) and the staff were great.


Birthday boy having a ball








I also made a calcium supplement for the chickens.


I have also sorted out my snaps as the kids tipped them out ages ago and I haven't had a chance to sort them out until know.
Tea for tonight was a ginger and orange corned beef and it was very yummy along with a sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment